Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bath and body works fall mini candles

                                                     
Do you change the fragrance of your room as much as you change your perfume? I know i do i don't really go by the seasons i'm a woman of may moods (aren't we all) lol. So i choose to go by how i'm feeling i'm not into spicy scents so my fragrance is always in between floral,fruity or something that just smells yummy like fresh baked cookies!
I've always used plugins when it came to scents but i was recently reintroduced to candles. Thanks to influenster  Beauty blogger voxbox i got to test this delicious smelling candle from Bath and Body works.

Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. So the candle says but i only smell the caramel no hint of apples anywhere. I burnt this candle in my room for about five minutes and it was a storm of fragrance it's that amazing. The scent went from my bedroom to the kitchen and the dinning room powerful little thing.  My family loves the smell of this candle like warm caramel. I decided to keep this candle in my foyer and it just adds so much warmth to that area.
I know i will be going to try the rest of bath and body works fall mini candle. Check them out for yourself  www.bathandbodyworks.com and let me know which one is your favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment