Saturday, September 29, 2012

L.A Color Jumbo Eye Pencil Swatches





L.A Colors has struck gold with these jumbo eye pencils!!!


I know i love them they are really pigmented and creamy. Some may think a little too creamy when put up against NYX jumbo pencils. The creaminess doesn't seem to be a problem for me the color range is amazing and they make my eyeshadows pop like CRAZY.
See what i mean  POP! This is only one pencil Seas Shell i used as a base .I have NYX pencil in milk but let me tell you girls L.A Colors is giving them a run for their money. Check out some of these colors !!!

Left/Right    Sweet wishes : a slat color with a slight blue reflect, Beach Resort: a beautiful blue green, Salt water: a nice silver, Cherry Blossom : a light chrome pink.
Left/Right Pretty in pink: a satin pink, Bikini Time: A beautiful duochrome purple blue, Vacation Time: dark purple with silver glitter, Waves: Blue with silver glitter.
Left/Right Popsicle : hot coral, Limeade: creamy green, Summer Time : duochrome olive green/gold , Tropical Bliss: satin purple.
Left/Right Sun kissed: a copper bronze, Deepest Sun: a rusty gold, Sand Castles: a beautiful satin taupe, Caribbean: a frosty blue.
 Last but not least Sea shell: a creamy white. 
I'm in love with all of these colors i still have to pick up the rest of them. They'er amazing i can't say enough good things about them. The price is just as great pick them up at any Dollar General or Family Dollar for just a BUCK that beats paying four fifty for just one NYX pencil .Just look at the pay off !
If you tried these pencils let me know what you think of them !!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this, u sound like a girl i would be friends with. But i had to jot a little note telling you i love the eyes! Im a product junkie myself and love playing with colors. May i recommend Hot Topic to you? Their eyeshadow is awesome! Packaged just like sugarpill, cost me .99 cents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time i love meeting new people!I have yet to try sugar pill (I want to so bad lol)so i'm definitely going to hot topic to scope them out lol. It works out great i'm going to the mall tomorrow for a Sephora interview so Hot topic is now on my to do list lol.

      Delete
  2. Also, i just bought the sea shells pencil, and i love it! I plan on buying others

    ReplyDelete