Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not your mothers smooth moves frizz control hair cream


 I fortunately found this product in my in influenster box.  The packaging for this product is so cute especially the product info  on the back  which reads.."Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day."
I have curly hair so i decided to flat iron my hair and put this bad boy to good use.

I added not your mothers smooth moves to my freshly washed hair and blew it out then flat ironed. My hair felt soft and had less fly away's  
My hair loves this stuff not your mothers smooth moves. As you can see my hair is shiny and frizz free! I got a chance to test this product thanks to influenster. I will definitely be buying the full size and checking out more more from their line. Check them out http://www.nymbrands.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment