Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm hungry so Let's get cooking!

Spicy egg scramble

I've been on a low carb diet for a year i lost 75 pound so far. I went through somethings and forgot all about my diet now i'm trying to get back and burn off what I've gained and more so it's back to being carb free. Anybody who has tried a carb free diet knows it's hard to get full and you end up feeling hungry and annoyed!! So here is something that always fills me up and i know i can burn off easily.
                          Heat your oiled  pan on low flame
 slice one jalapeno and one onion
 Add to your pan 
 Add whatever seasoning you like i'm using garlic
 Add salt to taste 
 Cover and let sit for five minutes stir once in between

 Grab your eggs and beat them
 After eggs are beaten season with salt and garlic
 Check on your pan stir and taste if you like turn up the flame a litte to get ready for the eggs.
 Add your eggs and let sit for a few seconds then scramble 
When scrambling is done grab a dish and your dressing!
I'm using shredded cheddar and sour cream

Add some pepperoni if you like i love spice so i dashed some hot sauce on top bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment