Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit

I got a chance to test this kiss  lash kit out By way of influenster. 100% human hair the packaging is very cute  Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit provides everything you need for amazing lashes instantly! Each kit includes 1 pair of Eyelashes, 1 3g Adhesive,and 1 PRO Lash Applicator. The new PRO Lash Applicator allows for a flawless application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everything from day wear to a formal evening event.This kit can be found at Walgreens for 4.99.
I love the idea of lashes i just can't seem to put them on no matter how hard i try. This kit appealed to me because it claims to make application so easy. The lashes themselves are beautiful and full they don't feel like human hair though there very hard feeling. The tweezers one of the main attractions to the kit that's supposed to make everything so easy really didn't help me much. The tweezers are cheap plastic nothing to buy the kit for just to get a pair. The 24 HR hold glue is watery and takes forever to get tacky  my lashes wouldn't stick so i ended up using my own glue. All in all would i buy this starter kit No But i would buy the lashes themselves I love the style and they are very durable . 
To check out  more from kiss check out their website check out more kiss products

No comments:

Post a Comment