Monday, October 22, 2012

MY Beauty Blogger Voxbox Is Here!!!

Guess what came in the mail today!

Yes my infuenster beauty blogger voxbox! OMG try saying that three times fast it's a mouth full lol. This box took forever to get to me thanks to USPS my box came a week late .  Anywhoodle  lets jump into this box!

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit 100% human hair $5.99
Goody Simple Style Spin Pin 7.29

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact $ 4.99

Not You Mothers Smooth Moves frizz control hair cream $ 6.00 for full size
Bath and Body Works mini candle in cinder lane $ 3.50 omg this candle is so strong. I burnt it for thirty minutes and it lit up my entire room. I had to open a window it smells great like caramel apples yummy a little too strong though it was giving me a headache.
EBOOST effervescent powders $28 for a box of 20. Boost mood,focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash.
That wraps up my first voxbox i love everything in it. It kinda sucked that i got it so late but that's the post offices fault. If you want to try out new product head over to www.infuenster.com and sign up it's free and easy!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those lashes and that NYC palette. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love them as well thanks for commenting!

      Delete