Saturday, March 31, 2012

Viva Glam Nicki Inspired look

I know i'm late on the Viva glam look but here is my take on

it!!!


  • My first time using liquid liner kinda shaky I suck at putting on lashes but I tried . 

  • Yes standing in front of a Nicki Minaj poster LOL!!!
I think it came out okay for a last minute rush job LOL


products used: NYX Jumbo pencil in  milk
120 Rainbow palette
Maybelline color sensational #140 Fuchsia Fever
M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga
Maybelline  Falsies Flared
Ebay false lashes
L.A Colors liquid liner
Maybelline age rewind foundation in tan
ELF powder in spice

6 comments:

  1. loved the look ... you nailed it :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. Very Nicki! I am a newbie to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! =) I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look lady! looks exactly like Nicki's!
    <3

    http://laafemmenikita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll I checked your blog out your style is so bomb!!Luv it I followed :)

      Delete