Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. 
Thanks to +Influenster  i got a chance to test this lovely product. I was lucky enough to get two of them, one from a previous box challenge. Kiss Nail dress comes in a verity of colors and styles from 3-d jewels to animal print that will set off any outfit!

I loved using this one to finish off my new years outfit jewels, and lace go handy in hand. Kiss nails dress are very easy to apply just peel stick and file ! 
 I only had two issues with my nail dress, i have small  oily nails beds, and the strips are rather wide so i had to trim them to fit i just dried my nails with a little alcohol to make them stick to my to my nails better. All in all i love these nail dresses they say they only last a week but I've been wearing the same ones since Christmas!

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails for $6.99 you can't beat that! To check out more on the kiss nail dress just hit these links! 


No comments:

Post a Comment