Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Goody QuickStyle Brush

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time.
I received a Goody QuickStyle paddle brush to test in my +Influenster  HolidayVoxBox.Lets get testing shall we!!!
I have very course curly hair so i was a little apprehensive about using this brush on my hair. So i started with small sections on freshly washed hair. Detangleing first using the quickstyler i could feel less moisture in my hair with the first pass of the brush. Comfortable now that my hair is detangled i added the blow dryer.
What usually takes me 10 minutes to do only took my 5 and this is only half my head! I can definitely  say that this brush works wonders . I blew my whole head dry using the quickstyler  in 25 minutes.
Having all of the blow drying done in record time knocked off a lot of the time i spend flatironing!
 
So whats my verdict? I LOVE IT!!! 
Check out more from +Influenster  and Goody!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment