Saturday, February 11, 2012

New look Just in time for Valentines day.

 
I needed something new I was so tired of fighting with my unruly natural hair. Sometimes it can just be  impossible to work with. So i went online looking for a solution and ended up on www.Blackhairspray.com . I've never worn a weave or wig before  i'm a first timer  but I have to say I think i'm in love!!! I did my research on how to apply,what to look out for and what you don't want in a weave or wig. I knew i didn't want the hassle of a weave so I started to look for my first wig. I was in luck they had a great selection and there was even a sale going on. My pick was a Model Model wig by the name of Carmen and she is beautiful.
I can honestly say Carmen is 29.99 well spent I love her  she had really great reviews i'm so happy I bought her. I'm already looking for my second unit. I orderd her on Friday around four in the afternoon and I recieved her on saturday 10:34 in the AM wow right shipping was amazing. If your thinking about extentions, pony tails or wigs www.blackhairspray.com is great place to look.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading and leaving a comment feedback is always nice lol.

    ReplyDelete