Saturday, May 21, 2016

L'oreal Cleansing Balms

I received this for testing purposes from influenster. 

  EverCurl Cleansing Balm, is a 6-in-1 cleansing conditioner for dry, damaged hair. This low lather, no-stripping, no-build-up system with nourishing botanicals cleanses, conditions, treats damaged hair, de-tangles, softens and adds shine. #cleansingbalms



The balm felt so good on my coily curls. My hair was instantly manageable I could finger comb it. I wish it was a leave in because it gave my curls great definition. After rinsing my hair felt clean but It also felt like it needed more moisture. I followed with a conditioner. 

This product retails for 11.99, is it worth it? In my opinion this product is good nothing special you can definitely find cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment