Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Urban Decays Vice 2 Palette

This beauty is just one of the few palettes +Urban Decay Cosmetics  has released this holiday season.  The packaging is stunning with is layered orchid petal design no two vice palettes are alike. Urban made sure each palettes orchid petals were unique. Dont miss out on on this limited palette Buy the vice2 here!
This palette is Packed with jewel tone shades mostly shimmer only two true mattes, Which is a bummer for me personally being a matte lover. The new formula is amazingly rich, super soft and highly pigmented.  I have to admit i purchased this palette twice the first one i took back. Only because the i couldn't wrap my head around the price. 59$ and 65 dollars after tax at sephora it seemed a bit much. I waited a month to see if it was still there if so i would buy it again and i did. 
I was really surprised about pigmentation of a few of the shades. The ones i expected to be amazing weren't really all that. Shades from left to right: Smokeout, Lovesick, Shellshock, Coax, Xrated, Prank, Madness, Strike, Stash and Poison.

Left to right: Radar, Damaged, Voodoo, Betrayal, Derailed, Dope, Toxic, Habit, Ambush and Rewind. 
All 20 shade are beautiful in the pan but swatched you can she the duds clearly. For me lovesick, Prank and voodoo are stinkers. All though you can build voodoo up with a sticky base. 
I used voodoo as an all over lid color with a jumbo pencil in black bean underneath. With a matte hot pink from my 120 palette in the crease. I honestly love this palette i'm so glad i repurchased. I felt it was a need to buy a matte palette to go with the vice2 .To get more wearable looks so i picked up the lorac pro palette. It's like they
 were meant to go together lol, however i do wish that urban decay would come out with an all matte palette. I think that would blow everyone's mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment