Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Face of the day Shany and L.A. Girl Cometics

I wanted to use colors i always overlook in all my palettes, i usually go for pinks and purples. But today i was really into blue.
 I used L.A. Girls Pro HD Primer on my lids this primer just grabs on to my shadows giving them bold color pay off.
I had absolutely no creasing, this primer is getting five stars from me. 
Eyeshadow: 
Shany 120 palette (blues/purples)
Urban decay Ammo palette (inner corner highlight)
Primer:
 L.A. Girls pro primer white
Brows:
Wet N Wild color icon pencil dark brown
Foundation:
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid
Lips:
L.A. Girl luxury lip cream (fling)
Viva glam gaga lipglass
Contour:
shany brown eyeshadow 
Blush:
Ebay 25 blush palette

2 comments:

  1. That blue is gorgeous!! Where can I get the primer you used?

    http://www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,You can find this primer at lagirlusa.com and Cherry culture. <3

      Delete